Hunting in Iran 2019 - 2020
The government of Iran has just announced it will open several government reserves for several species. The permits are already available on the government reserves for Trans Caspian Urial, Afghan Urial, Esfahan Sheep, Kerman Sheep, Persian Desert Ibex, and Bezoar Ibex. Trophy quality is expected to be excellent after no hunting for 5 years.
How to get there:
You have many opportunities to get to Tehran on different airlines. You will be met and assisted through the customs at the airport by our representatives who will take you to hotel for overnight or directly to final destination.
PLEASE NOTE: no alcohol is allowed.
1 – 30 September & 6 December 2019 – 6 March 2020
Transportation between the areas is done by 4×4 vehicles, spot-and-stalk is done by feet. Some of the areas have difficult terrain; considerable climbing is involved.
Hunting camps are: wooden cabins or tents, in some areas guest houses.
In order to secure dates and the best available hunting preserves, the amount of 50% should be paid. The balance must be paid 90 days prior to your arrival in Iran. Upon receiving the payment, we would be able to guarantee the hunt in the open range hunting reserves of Iran.
50% of the total amount, which we are receiving to organize the hunt will be immediately paid to Department of Environment or to the land owners to guarantee and obtain the hunting permit and it is totally non-refundable. The second payment of 50% which is going to be paid 3 months before arrival in case of cancelation of hunting will be also nonrefundable.
In case of illness, accident or any other event out of the control of hunter before arrival to Iran there would be possibility to negotiate to find another date to hunt by next season. Otherwise because of losing the opportunity to sell the license/licenses to the other hunter’s 100 percent of the amount would be non-refundable.
Very important notes:
- The opening and closing dates of the hunting season is in the hand of Iranian Environment Department and even issuing the hunting licenses and kind of spices is the right of above mentioned organization.
- We will not take any responsibility in case the Government of Iran going to band the hunting activity or to change the policy related to the licenses or kind of spices at any time and without prior notice. In such circumstances we will refund the deposit in Full.
- Our professional guides will be ready to find very good ram but in case the hunter going to take the risk of hunting then it would be his/her personal decision.
- Each client will hunt with a professional team of guides. However, the client should take final responsibility on the judgment of the size of the trophy to be shot.
New Rules and Regulation of Department of Environment:
- The hunter is responsible for the pulling of the trigger. The harvesting of trophies less than 50cm for Sheep and 70 cm for Ibex is forbidden. This is the policy of Iranian Environment to give the chance of life to the young animals.
- If the hunter enters in preserve, attempts a shot and instead of one animal, another animal going to be killed or wounded then the hunter should pay penalty for the additional wounded or dead animal which is 10.000 Euros for Ibex and 20.000 Euros for any kind of sheep except Shiraz or Laristan which is 30.000 Euros. We strongly recommend you to avoid from such rare incident in hunting reserve and during the hunt which we explained above, to shoot only when there is full confidence in being able to do good shot.